A 900 million dollars project located in Heliopolis - Cairo, covering an area of 115,000 m2 (750,000 m2 built up area) forming one of the biggest integrated complex projects of its kind in the Middle East and the world.
Citystars complex includes:
1. Three hotels; Intercontinental, Staybridge Suites and Holiday Inn:
- Intercontinental: five stars hotel with 790 guestrooms and suites and a public area of 83,170 m2 including restaurants, health club, discos and a swimming pool.
- Staybridge Suites: five stars hotel with 170 guestrooms and suites including duplexes and presidential and royal suites.
- Holiday Inn: four stars hotel with 311 guestrooms and suites, a public area of 26,260 m2 including a shopping gallery, health club, restaurants and lounges.
2. Commercial center, the biggest in the Middle East: 170,000 m2; comprising of 643 units, 21 cinemas, two indoor theme parks, 20,000 m2 as exhibition centers for international fairs and a 6,000 cars’ capacity multi-storey underground parking.
3. Three star capital office buildings for major companies; 70,000 m2 of office space and a parking for 1,200 cars.
4. Five residential towers; 210 units including apartments, duplexes and penthouses including: car parking, air conditioning and a multimedia network. A terrace club including a swimming pool, children pool, jacuzzi, jogging track and restaurants is located above the commercial center for Citystars residents.